Please provide a location to search for
Property Name

Browse 71 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Clearwater, KS.

1 facility in Clearwater, KS, plus 70 more within a 30-mile radius

Here's why you need self storage in Clearwater, KS

Self storage can help residents of Clearwater in a variety of ways, from temporarily storing items while moving or renovating to long-term storage of various belongings, be they furniture, clothing, appliances, tools and equipment, and so on.

Self storage in Clearwater, KS, makes moving easier

Clearwater is a dynamic, vibrant city, with about 2,498 residents, and there are more coming in. Around 205 people moved to Clearwater in 2021 alone, in order to make the most of the city's many opportunities, from employment to education and entertainment.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Clearwater's population decreased by 6.90% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Clearwater changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Clearwater, KS, as per the U.S. Census.

However, moving to Clearwater, or even a local move within Clearwater, can be complicated – self storage helps with the logistics.

Rent a self storage unit close to your new home and use it to store your belongings, as you pack them, to reduce the volume of items to transport on moving day. You can keep your belongings in storage if you have small repairs and cleaning to do at your new home, until everything is done.

The Clearwater, KS, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Clearwater, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 75% of Clearwater's residents are homeowners and the rest (25%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Clearwater home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Clearwater, KS is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 67026.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Haysville, KS Within a 8-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $32/mo
Storage units in Derby, KS Within a 16-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $55/mo
Storage units in Maize, KS Within a 19-mile radius
1 Facility
From $55/mo
Storage units in Park City, KS Within a 22-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Andover, KS Within a 25-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $56/mo
Storage units in Valley Center, KS Within a 27-mile radius
1 Facility
From $45/mo
Storage units in Newton, KS Within a 41-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Arkansas, KS Within a 42-mile radius
1 Facility
From $39/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Wichita, KS
58 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Lawrence, KS
17 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Overland Park, KS
16 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Olathe, KS
14 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Kansas City, KS
12 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Shawnee, KS
11 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Lenexa, KS
9 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Leavenworth, KS
7 Facilities
From $26/mo
Storage units in Hutchinson, KS
7 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Tonganoxie, KS
4 Facilities
From $30/mo
Browse storage units in all Kansas cities.