Please provide a location to search for

No storage units found near Dryden, MI. Try broadening your search or clearing some of the advanced search filters.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Michigan cities.

How much is a storage unit in Dryden, MI?

When searching for a storage unit in Dryden, MI you have plenty of options! Depending on your needs, you might choose a thrifty small unit or go for maximum space with a large unit. Monthly rent for a storage unit in Dryden, MI starts at $108 and goes up to $301 for current listings.

Non Climate-Controlled Units*
Unit Size Avg. Street Rate
10x30 $301
Average all sizes $301
Climate-Controlled Units*
Unit Size Avg. Street Rate
10x30 $301
Average all sizes $301
*Average monthly rates for Dryden, MI in June 2024

Find your ideal self storage unit in Dryden, MI, today!

Interested in finding a storage unit for rent in Dryden, MI? There is one storage facility located in Dryden, MI, that provides safe and accessible storage units. Check out the storage units in your area and sort them based on price and amenities. Get details about unit sizes, type of access, climate control, presence of security cameras, and other features. Find out how much it costs to rent a small storage unit in Dryden, MI, and decide if it’s the right option for you.

Storage facilities usually rent units on a monthly basis, which gives you the flexibility of moving in and out whenever you need to. Rent your Dryden, MI, self storage unit for just a month or keep it for an entire year – whichever works best for you. You can always extend your rental period, or switch to a bigger or smaller unit, as needed. Pick the storage unit that's right for you and rent it today!

Why self storage is popular in Dryden, MI:

Let's take a look at some of the cases when self storage can help if you live in Dryden:

Self Storage helps you when you're moving to Dryden, MI

In 2021, 108 people moved to Dryden, attracted by the city's growing job opportunities and the lifestyle it offers, based on U.S. Census data. Dryden is now home to 1,236 people, a -7.14% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Dryden's population grew 6.83%.

Here's how the population of Dryden changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Dryden, MI, as per the U.S. Census.

The Dryden, MI, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Dryden, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 78% of Dryden's residents are homeowners and the rest (22%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Dryden home is 3.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Dryden, MI is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 48428.