Let's take a look at some of the cases when self storage can help if you live in Flushing:
With Flushing boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 1,103 people made Flushing their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 8,356 people, a 5.89% change year-over-year.
However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Flushing's population decreased by 0.17% in 2021.
Here's how the population of Flushing changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Flushing, MI, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Flushing, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 76% of Flushing's residents are homeowners and the rest (24%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Flushing home is 1.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Altogether, there is one storage unit in Flushing, MI in one storage facility currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Flushing, MI. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Flushing, MI is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 48433.