Some of the common cases when self storage can help if you're a Delano resident include:
Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 417 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Delano numbers close to 6,386 people, a 3.55% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Delano's population grew 17.00%.
Here's how the population of Delano changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Delano, MN, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Delano, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 77% of Delano's residents are homeowners and the rest (23%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Delano home is 1.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Altogether, there is one storage unit in Delano, MN in one storage facility currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Delano, MN. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Delano, MN is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 55328.