Let's take a look at some of the cases when self storage can help if you live in Medina:
Close to 856 people moved to Medina in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Medina boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Medina's total population now amounts to 6,654 people, representing a 1.60% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Medina's population grew 35.91%.
Here's how the population of Medina changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Medina, MN, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Medina, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 94% of Medina's residents are homeowners and the rest (6%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Medina home is 4.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Rents for current listings start at $69 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $379 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Medina, MN to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 3 storage units in Medina, MN in one storage facility currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Medina, MN. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Medina, MN start at $69 for storage units in Greater Minnetonka neighborhood. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Medina, MN.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Medina, MN.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Medina, MN is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 55340, 55356, 55359.