Please provide a location to search for
Property Name

Browse 45 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Kingsbury, NV.

1 facility in Kingsbury, NV, plus 44 more within a 30-mile radius

Here's why you need self storage in Kingsbury, NV

Self storage can help residents of Kingsbury in a variety of ways, from temporarily storing items while moving or renovating to long-term storage of various belongings, be they furniture, clothing, appliances, tools and equipment, and so on.

Self Storage helps you when you're moving to Kingsbury, NV

In 2021, 177 people moved to Kingsbury, attracted by the city's growing job opportunities and the lifestyle it offers, based on U.S. Census data. Kingsbury is now home to 1,981 people, a -2.94% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Kingsbury's population grew 17.22%.

Here's how the population of Kingsbury changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Kingsbury, NV, as per the U.S. Census.

The Kingsbury, NV, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Kingsbury, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 72% of Kingsbury's residents are homeowners and the rest (28%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Kingsbury home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Kingsbury, NV is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 89449.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in South Lake Tahoe, CA Within a 11-mile radius
12 Facilities
From $93/mo
Storage units in Gardnerville, NV Within a 18-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $60/mo
Storage units in Incline Village, NV Within a 21-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Sun Valley, NV Within a 45-mile radius
1 Facility
From $65/mo
Storage units in Georgetown, CA Within a 47-mile radius
Storage units in Spanish Springs, NV Within a 50-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $55/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Las Vegas, NV
154 Facilities
From $7/mo
Storage units in Reno, NV
61 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Henderson, NV
41 Facilities
From $27/mo
Storage units in Paradise, NV
31 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Spring Valley, NV
26 Facilities
From $42/mo
Storage units in North Las Vegas, NV
22 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Carson City, NV
22 Facilities
From $60/mo
Storage units in Enterprise, NV
18 Facilities
From $27/mo
Storage units in Sparks, NV
16 Facilities
From $51/mo
Storage units in Boulder City, NV
12 Facilities
From $30/mo
Browse storage units in all Nevada cities.