Please provide a location to search for

No storage units found near Avalon, PA. Try broadening your search or clearing some of the advanced search filters.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Pennsylvania cities.

Why self storage is popular in Avalon, PA:

Let's take a look at some of the cases when self storage can help if you live in Avalon:

Self storage makes moving to Avalon, PA, a breeze

Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 2,902 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Avalon numbers close to 20,028 people, a 3.98% change year-over-year.

Compared to 8 years ago, Avalon's population grew 2.68%.

Here's how the population of Avalon changed over the last 8 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Avalon, PA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Avalon, PA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Avalon, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 43% of Avalon's residents are homeowners and the rest (57%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Avalon home is 1.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Avalon, PA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 15202.