Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 121 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Muse, PA.

1 facility in Muse, PA, plus 120 more within a 21-mile radius

Why you should rent a self storage unit in Muse, PA:

If you live in Muse, here are some cases when self storage can make your life easier:

Turning to self storage when moving to Muse, PA

Due to growing job opportunities and lifestyle options, Muse welcomed around 166 people in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Currently, Muse's population hovers around 2,561 people, a 3.14% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Muse's population decreased by 4.62% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Muse changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Muse, PA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Muse, PA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Muse, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 84% of Muse's residents are homeowners and the rest (16%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Muse home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Muse, PA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 15317, 15350.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Canonsburg, PA Within a 3-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Houston, PA Within a 3-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Bridgeville, PA Within a 7-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Washington, PA Within a 9-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $120/mo
Storage units in Bethel Park, PA Within a 10-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $65/mo
Storage units in Castle Shannon, PA Within a 12-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $50/mo
Storage units in Whitehall, PA Within a 13-mile radius
1 Facility
From $50/mo
Storage units in Baldwin, PA Within a 14-mile radius
1 Facility
From $54/mo
Storage units in Bellevue, PA Within a 17-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Avalon, PA Within a 17-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in McKeesport, PA Within a 20-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $80/mo
Storage units in Etna, PA Within a 20-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $59/mo
Storage units in Wilkinsburg, PA Within a 21-mile radius
1 Facility
From $28/mo
Storage units in White Oak, PA Within a 22-mile radius
1 Facility
From $75/mo
Storage units in Turtle Creek, PA Within a 22-mile radius
1 Facility
From $69/mo
Storage units in Allison Park, PA Within a 24-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Verona, PA Within a 25-mile radius
1 Facility
From $68/mo
Storage units in Irwin, PA Within a 27-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Beaver, PA Within a 29-mile radius
1 Facility
From $40/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Lehigh Valley, PA
68 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Philadelphia, PA
58 Facilities
From $13/mo
Storage units in York, PA
21 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Pittsburgh, PA
18 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Allentown, PA
10 Facilities
From $54/mo
Storage units in Harrisburg, PA
9 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in West Chester, PA
8 Facilities
From $27/mo
Storage units in Hempfield, PA
8 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in West Mifflin, PA
6 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in Scranton, PA
6 Facilities
From $41/mo
Browse storage units in all Pennsylvania cities.