When you live in Saraland, you can rent a self storage unit for a variety of purposes. Whether you store bulky items, seasonal decorations or your car, self storage helps you better manage your home space. Let's take a look at the most common types of self storage that you can find in Saraland:
The non-climate-controlled storage units in Saraland are an excellent solution for storing most of your belongings, either long term or short term. Whether you need to store clothing, extra furniture, sporting equipment or seasonal decorations, you can use one of the non-climate-controlled storage units in Saraland.
Non-climate-controlled self storage is the most popular type of self storage, suitable for a wide range of belongings, and it's usually the most affordable type of self storage.
Renting a 10'x10' non-climate-controlled self storage unit in Saraland averages out at $124 per month.
Climate-controlled storage units ensure constant temperature and humidity levels throughout the year, regardless of the weather outside. Thus, climate-controlled storage is the ideal solution for expensive and delicate belongings, including collectibles, electronics, antiques, artworks, expensive clothing and accessories.
There are around 2 climate-controlled facilities in Saraland.
The monthly rate for a climate-controlled unit in Saraland hovers around $123.
Some of the common cases when self storage can help if you're a Saraland resident include:
Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 2,047 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Saraland numbers close to 15,942 people, a 9.48% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Saraland's population grew 18.91%.
Here's how the population of Saraland changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Saraland, AL, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Saraland, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 78% of Saraland's residents are homeowners and the rest (22%) are renters.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Altogether, there are 4 storage units in Saraland, AL in a total of 4 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Saraland, AL. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Saraland, AL is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 36571.