Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Self storage options in King City, CA

When you live in King City, you can rent a self storage unit for a variety of purposes. Whether you store bulky items, seasonal decorations or your car, self storage helps you better manage your home space. Let's take a look at the most common types of self storage that you can find in King City:

King City, CA, facilities offer non-climate-controlled self storage

Non-climate-controlled units are among the most common type of units and King City is no exception. People typically store things such as plastic lawn furniture, kitchen items and gardening tools in this kind of unit. Many of them can be accessed by driving up to them. Some facilities also offer indoor units that require entering the facility building to access them. Smaller units, such as lockers, are also offered by storage facilities, providing storage for smaller objects.

Rent for a non-climate-controlled storage unit is about $150/month in King City.

Why turn to self storage in King City, CA?

Self storage is especially helpful in the following cases for those living in King City:

Self storage can assist you when you're relocating to King City, CA

With King City boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 651 people made King City their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 13,419 people, a -3.08% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, King City's population grew 4.72%.

Here's how the population of King City changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in King City, CA, as per the U.S. Census.

The King City, CA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in King City, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 40% of King City's residents are homeowners and the rest (60%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a King City home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in King City, CA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 93930.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Greenfield, CA Within a 11-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Soledad, CA Within a 19-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $75/mo
Storage units in Coalinga, CA Within a 40-mile radius
2 Facilities
Storage units in Salinas, CA Within a 44-mile radius
13 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Paso Robles, CA Within a 44-mile radius
15 Facilities
From $64/mo
Storage units in Firebaugh, CA Within a 46-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Seaside, CA Within a 48-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $94/mo
Storage units in Hollister, CA Within a 49-mile radius
9 Facilities
From $62/mo
Storage units in Marina, CA Within a 49-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $78/mo
Storage units in Monterey, CA Within a 50-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $46/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Los Angeles, CA
212 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Sacramento, CA
79 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in San Diego, CA
73 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in San Jose, CA
63 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Bakersfield, CA
47 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Fresno, CA
42 Facilities
From $23/mo
Storage units in Riverside, CA
35 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Stockton, CA
33 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Santa Rosa, CA
31 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in Modesto, CA
30 Facilities
From $23/mo
Browse storage units in all California cities.