Self storage in Redding helps residents in many different ways and through various life events. Whether you are planning a move, or have too little storage space at home, the self storage market in Redding is available to pick up the slack.
With Redding boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 16,337 people made Redding their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 93,251 people, a 1.33% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Redding's population grew 3.51%.
Here's how the population of Redding changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Redding, Shasta County, CA, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Redding, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 55% of Redding's residents are homeowners and the rest (45%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Redding home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Redding sees numerous students each year, who are enlisted in the city's no less than 4 higher education institutions. As many of these students are living in Redding over summer, they need a place to keep their dorm room belongings until the next semester starts. Fortunately, there are multiple self storage facilities in Redding located at a convenient distance from the campuses, and college students can easily rent a unit to keep their stuff safe.
Rents for current listings start at $209 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $390 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Redding, Shasta County, CA to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 26 storage units in Redding, Shasta County, CA in a total of 3 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Redding, Shasta County, CA. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Redding, Shasta County, CA start at $209 for storage units in the 96003 Zip Code. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Redding, Shasta County, CA.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Redding, Shasta County, CA.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Redding, Shasta County, CA is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 96001, 96002, 96003.