Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 32 storage facilities in the Thermal, CA, area (30-mile radius).

Why renting self storage in Thermal, CA, makes sense

Some of the common cases when self storage can help if you're a Thermal resident include:

Self storage makes moving to Thermal, CA, a breeze

Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 99 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Thermal numbers close to 1,198 people, a -12.62% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Thermal's population decreased by 67.62% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Thermal changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Thermal, CA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Thermal, CA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Thermal, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 74% of Thermal's residents are homeowners and the rest (26%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Thermal home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Thermal, CA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 92274.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Coachella, CA Within a 13-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $69/mo
Storage units in La Quinta, CA Within a 16-mile radius
1 Facility
From $49/mo
Storage units in Indio, CA Within a 17-mile radius
11 Facilities
From $39/mo
Storage units in Bermuda Dunes, CA Within a 21-mile radius
1 Facility
From $64/mo
Storage units in Palm Desert, CA Within a 23-mile radius
8 Facilities
From $32/mo
Storage units in Rancho Mirage, CA Within a 27-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $64/mo
Storage units in Thousand Palms, CA Within a 28-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $38/mo
Storage units in Cathedral City, CA Within a 31-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $11/mo
Storage units in Palm Springs, CA Within a 34-mile radius
11 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Joshua Tree, CA Within a 47-mile radius
Storage units in Hemet, CA Within a 49-mile radius
10 Facilities
From $42/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Los Angeles, CA
212 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Sacramento, CA
79 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in San Diego, CA
73 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in San Jose, CA
63 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Bakersfield, CA
47 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Fresno, CA
42 Facilities
From $23/mo
Storage units in Riverside, CA
35 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Stockton, CA
33 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Santa Rosa, CA
31 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in Modesto, CA
30 Facilities
From $23/mo
Browse storage units in all California cities.