Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 36 storage facilities in the Arcadia, FL, area (29-mile radius).

Find out how self storage can help in Arcadia, FL

Self storage in Arcadia helps residents in many different ways and through various life events. Whether you are planning a move, or have too little storage space at home, the self storage market in Arcadia is available to pick up the slack.

Self storage can assist you when you're relocating to Arcadia, FL

With Arcadia boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 862 people made Arcadia their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 7,460 people, a -8.88% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Arcadia's population decreased by 1.48% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Arcadia changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Arcadia, FL, as per the U.S. Census.

The Arcadia, FL, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Arcadia, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 56% of Arcadia's residents are homeowners and the rest (44%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Arcadia home is 3.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Arcadia, FL is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 34266, 34269.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Cleveland, FL Within a 19-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $55/mo
Storage units in North Port, FL Within a 23-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $43/mo
Storage units in Punta Gorda, FL Within a 24-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $43/mo
Storage units in Sebring, FL Within a 32-mile radius
Storage units in Venice, FL Within a 34-mile radius
16 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Englewood, FL Within a 35-mile radius
12 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Avon Park, FL Within a 35-mile radius
Storage units in Cape Coral, FL Within a 38-mile radius
24 Facilities
From $12/mo
Storage units in Fort Meade, FL Within a 39-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Mulberry, FL Within a 43-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $54/mo
Storage units in Bartow, FL Within a 48-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $70/mo
Storage units in Ellenton, FL Within a 49-mile radius
1 Facility
From $22/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Jacksonville, FL
109 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Miami, FL
80 Facilities
From $5/mo
Storage units in Tampa, FL
46 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Fort Myers, FL
43 Facilities
From $13/mo
Storage units in Orlando, FL
41 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Ocala, FL
40 Facilities
From $30/mo
Storage units in Lakeland, FL
37 Facilities
From $19/mo
Storage units in West Palm Beach, FL
36 Facilities
From $12/mo
Storage units in Sarasota, FL
36 Facilities
From $13/mo
Storage units in Tallahassee, FL
34 Facilities
From $16/mo
Browse storage units in all Florida cities.