When searching for a storage unit in Moscow, ID you have plenty of options! Depending on your needs, you might choose a thrifty small unit or go for maximum space with a large unit. Monthly rent for a storage unit in Moscow, ID starts at $40 and goes up to $190 for current listings.
Interested in finding a storage unit for rent in Moscow, ID? Search through the 4 storage facilities located in Moscow, ID that provide safe and accessible storage units. Check out the storage units in your area and sort them based on price and amenities. Get details about unit sizes, type of access, climate control, presence of security cameras, and other features. Find out how much it costs to rent a small storage unit in Moscow, ID and decide if it’s the right option for you.
Storage facilities usually rent units on a monthly basis, which gives you the flexibility of moving in and out whenever you need to. Rent your Moscow, ID self storage unit for just a month or keep it for an entire year – whichever works best for you. You can always extend your rental period, or switch to a bigger or smaller unit, as needed. Pick the storage unit that's right for you and rent it today!
Let's take a look at some of the cases when self storage can help if you live in Moscow:
With Moscow boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 7,670 people made Moscow their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 25,336 people, a -1.23% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Moscow's population grew 6.16%.
Here's how the population of Moscow changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Moscow, ID, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Moscow, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 39% of Moscow's residents are homeowners and the rest (61%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Moscow home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Moscow has a long academic tradition, hosting thousands of students throughout the school year. There are 2 colleges and universities in Moscow. Their students most likely need a place to temporarily store their belongings, especially during holidays when most go back home. Fortunately, there are several self storage facilities in Moscow located near the campuses, where students can keep their belongings safely over summer or other school breaks.
Rents for current listings start at $40 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $190 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Moscow, ID to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 27 storage units in Moscow, ID in a total of 4 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Moscow, ID. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Moscow, ID start at $40 for storage units in the 83843 Zip Code. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Moscow, ID.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Moscow, ID.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Moscow, ID is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 83843, 83844.