Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 48 storage facilities in the Nashville, MI, area (30-mile radius).

Why self storage is popular in Nashville, MI:

Let's take a look at some of the cases when self storage can help if you live in Nashville:

Turning to self storage when moving to Nashville, MI

Due to growing job opportunities and lifestyle options, Nashville welcomed around 175 people in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Currently, Nashville's population hovers around 1,404 people, a -3.90% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Nashville's population decreased by 22.77% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Nashville changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Nashville, MI, as per the U.S. Census.

The Nashville, MI, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Nashville, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 62% of Nashville's residents are homeowners and the rest (38%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Nashville home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Nashville, MI is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 49073.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Bellevue, MI Within a 9-mile radius
Storage units in Hastings, MI Within a 10-mile radius
1 Facility
From $48/mo
Storage units in Charlotte, MI Within a 14-mile radius
2 Facilities
Storage units in Middleville, MI Within a 20-mile radius
1 Facility
From $36/mo
Storage units in Grand Ledge, MI Within a 22-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Portland, MI Within a 22-mile radius
Storage units in Marshall, MI Within a 23-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Eaton Rapids, MI Within a 24-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Plainwell, MI Within a 25-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $79/mo
Storage units in Galesburg, MI Within a 25-mile radius
Storage units in Lowell, MI Within a 28-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $54/mo
Storage units in Ionia, MI Within a 29-mile radius
Storage units in Kalamazoo, MI Within a 32-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Kentwood, MI Within a 33-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $50/mo
Storage units in Dewitt, MI Within a 34-mile radius
1 Facility
From $63/mo
Storage units in Mason, MI Within a 34-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $34/mo
Storage units in Portage, MI Within a 36-mile radius
7 Facilities
From $34/mo
Storage units in East Lansing, MI Within a 37-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Wyoming, MI Within a 38-mile radius
8 Facilities
From $7/mo
Storage units in Grand Rapids, MI Within a 39-mile radius
9 Facilities
From $32/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Warren, MI
14 Facilities
From $48/mo
Storage units in Flint, MI
13 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Livonia, MI
12 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Holland, MI
12 Facilities
From $60/mo
Storage units in Lansing, MI
11 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Sterling Heights, MI
11 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Ann Arbor, MI
11 Facilities
From $33/mo
Storage units in Battle Creek, MI
10 Facilities
From $23/mo
Storage units in Jackson, MI
10 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Troy, MI
10 Facilities
From $26/mo
Browse storage units in all Michigan cities.