Self storage offers a wide range of services to residents of Peculiar, whether they need a small, climate-controlled unit to keep some valuables, or, on the contrary, a unit big enough for a large recreational vehicle. Check out the main types of self storage you can find, and rent, in Peculiar:
The standard storage unit is typically non-climate-controlled, and it can assist you in various ways. It is designed to hold items that are not sensitive to temperature and humidity fluctuations. Some of these items include plastic patio furniture, gardening tools and kitchen utensils. Moreover, non-climate-controlled units are often outdoor ones, which means they have drive-up access.
A non-climate-controlled storage unit rents for about $75/month in Peculiar.
Here are a few of the instances when self storage proves most useful if you live in Peculiar:
With Peculiar boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 596 people made Peculiar their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 5,559 people, a 4.79% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Peculiar's population grew 21.03%.
Here's how the population of Peculiar changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Peculiar, MO, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Peculiar, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 79% of Peculiar's residents are homeowners and the rest (21%) are renters.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Altogether, there are 2 storage units in Peculiar, MO in a total of 2 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Peculiar, MO. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Peculiar, MO is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 64078.