Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 68 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Pilot Mountain, NC.

2 facilities in Pilot Mountain, NC, plus 66 more within a 30-mile radius

Top reasons for using storage in Pilot Mountain, NC:

Here are a few of the instances when self storage proves most useful if you live in Pilot Mountain:

Moving? Self storage in Pilot Mountain, NC, will streamline the process

Pilot Mountain is a popular city which attracts newcomers – around 283 people relocated to Pilot Mountain in 2021, striving to make the most of the thriving local economy and agreeable lifestyle.

Compared to 10 years ago, Pilot Mountain's population grew 10.08%.

Here's how the population of Pilot Mountain changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Pilot Mountain, NC, as per the U.S. Census.

Moving, whether long-distance or local, can be a laborious and complicated process. Renting a self storage unit in Pilot Mountain, close to your new home, and using it to store the bulk of your belongings prior to moving day makes the process easier. This offers you the time and the space to organize things better in your new home.

The Pilot Mountain, NC, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Pilot Mountain, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 49% of Pilot Mountain's residents are homeowners and the rest (51%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Pilot Mountain home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Pilot Mountain, NC is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 27041.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in King, NC Within a 11-mile radius
2 Facilities
Storage units in Walkertown, NC Within a 25-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $18/mo
Storage units in Clemmons, NC Within a 28-mile radius
7 Facilities
From $31/mo
Storage units in Madison, NC Within a 29-mile radius
2 Facilities
Storage units in Kernersville, NC Within a 32-mile radius
15 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Oak Ridge, NC Within a 33-mile radius
Storage units in Jamestown, NC Within a 43-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $83/mo
Storage units in Thomasville, NC Within a 45-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $33/mo
Storage units in Lexington, NC Within a 45-mile radius
13 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Archdale, NC Within a 47-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Statesville, NC Within a 47-mile radius
15 Facilities
From $33/mo
Storage units in Cleveland, NC Within a 48-mile radius

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Charlotte, NC
88 Facilities
From $19/mo
Storage units in Raleigh, NC
71 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Winston - Salem, NC
70 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Greensboro, NC
59 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Durham, NC
42 Facilities
From $23/mo
Storage units in Fayetteville, NC
32 Facilities
From $18/mo
Storage units in Concord, NC
29 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in High Point, NC
24 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Asheville, NC
24 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Gastonia, NC
21 Facilities
From $39/mo
Browse storage units in all North Carolina cities.