Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 50 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Windham, NY.

1 facility in Windham, NY, plus 49 more within a 30-mile radius

Why turn to self storage in Windham, NY?

Self storage is especially helpful in the following cases for those living in Windham:

Turning to self storage to ease moving to Windham, NY

Close to 30 people moved to Windham in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Windham boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Windham's total population now amounts to 273 people, representing a -17.02% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Windham's population decreased by 36.51% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Windham changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Windham, NY, as per the U.S. Census.

The Windham, NY, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Windham, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 59% of Windham's residents are homeowners and the rest (41%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Windham home is 1.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Windham, NY is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 12496, 12439, 12454.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Catskill, NY Within a 16-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Saugerties, NY Within a 20-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $27/mo
Storage units in Woodstock, NY Within a 20-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Germantown, NY Within a 22-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Bethlehem, NY Within a 28-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $41/mo
Storage units in Bloomington, NY Within a 32-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Albany, NY Within a 33-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in East Greenbush, NY Within a 34-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $62/mo
Storage units in Menands, NY Within a 36-mile radius
1 Facility
From $40/mo
Storage units in Schenectady, NY Within a 37-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Scotia, NY Within a 38-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in New Paltz, NY Within a 40-mile radius
1 Facility
From $43/mo
Storage units in Troy, NY Within a 40-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $31/mo
Storage units in Cohoes, NY Within a 41-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $50/mo
Storage units in Highland, NY Within a 43-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $70/mo
Storage units in Fairview, NY Within a 44-mile radius
Storage units in Crown Heights, NY Within a 49-mile radius
1 Facility
From $45/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in New York City, NY
215 Facilities
From $9/mo
Storage units in Brooklyn, NY
60 Facilities
From $9/mo
Storage units in Queens, NY
52 Facilities
From $12/mo
Storage units in Manhattan, NY
45 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Bronx, NY
38 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Staten Island, NY
20 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Rochester, NY
14 Facilities
From $33/mo
Storage units in Lockport, NY
9 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Buffalo, NY
9 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Kingston, NY
9 Facilities
From $70/mo
Browse storage units in all New York cities.