Self storage is a great service for Granville residents. It affords you the opportunity to keep household belongings, vehicles, boats and much more outside of your home. There is more than one kind of storage in Granville. Let's take a look at what Granville has to offer in this regard below:
The non-climate-controlled storage units in Granville are an excellent solution for storing most of your belongings, either long term or short term. Whether you need to store clothing, extra furniture, sporting equipment or seasonal decorations, you can use one of the non-climate-controlled storage units in Granville.
Non-climate-controlled self storage is the most popular type of self storage, suitable for a wide range of belongings, and it's usually the most affordable type of self storage.
Renting a 10'x10' non-climate-controlled self storage unit in Granville averages out at $87 per month.
Self storage in Granville helps residents in many different ways and through various life events. Whether you are planning a move, or have too little storage space at home, the self storage market in Granville is available to pick up the slack.
Due to growing job opportunities and lifestyle options, Granville welcomed around 1,464 people in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Currently, Granville's population hovers around 5,675 people, a -2.64% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Granville's population grew 1.38%.
Here's how the population of Granville changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Granville, OH, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Granville, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 74% of Granville's residents are homeowners and the rest (26%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Granville home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Granville sees numerous students each year, who are enlisted in the city's 1 higher education institution. As many of these students are living in Granville over summer, they need a place to keep their dorm room belongings until the next semester starts. Fortunately, there are multiple self storage facilities in Granville located at a convenient distance from the campuses, and college students can easily rent a unit to keep their stuff safe.
Rents for current listings start at $66 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $178 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Granville, OH to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 6 storage units in Granville, OH in a total of 3 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Granville, OH. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Granville, OH start at $66 for storage units in the 43023 Zip Code. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Granville, OH.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Granville, OH.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Granville, OH is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 43023.