Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Okmulgee, OK, and nearby areas

99 available units | 4 facilities

See Local Prices by Unit Size

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Oklahoma cities.

Find out how self storage can help in Okmulgee, OK

Self storage in Okmulgee helps residents in many different ways and through various life events. Whether you are planning a move, or have too little storage space at home, the self storage market in Okmulgee is available to pick up the slack.

Turning to self storage to ease moving to Okmulgee, OK

Close to 2,374 people moved to Okmulgee in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Okmulgee boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Okmulgee's total population now amounts to 11,330 people, representing a -3.72% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Okmulgee's population decreased by 8.64% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Okmulgee changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Okmulgee, OK, as per the U.S. Census.

The Okmulgee, OK, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Okmulgee, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 53% of Okmulgee's residents are homeowners and the rest (47%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Okmulgee home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Renting a storage unit if you are a student

There are 3 colleges and universities in Okmulgee. If you are a student in Okmulgee, whether out-of-town or international, you can also enjoy the benefits of self storage. For the duration of the summer break, you can place your belongings in a storage unit to avoid moving them back home at the end of the academic year.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Okmulgee, OK is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 74447.