Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 123 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Aliquippa, PA.

3 facilities in Aliquippa, PA, plus 120 more within a 23-mile radius

Why you should rent a self storage unit in Aliquippa, PA:

If you live in Aliquippa, here are some cases when self storage can make your life easier:

Self Storage helps you when you're moving to Aliquippa, PA

In 2021, 1,280 people moved to Aliquippa, attracted by the city's growing job opportunities and the lifestyle it offers, based on U.S. Census data. Aliquippa is now home to 9,237 people, a 3.58% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Aliquippa's population decreased by 2.74% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Aliquippa changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Aliquippa, PA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Aliquippa, PA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Aliquippa, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 55% of Aliquippa's residents are homeowners and the rest (45%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Aliquippa home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Aliquippa, PA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 15001.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Beaver, PA Within a 6-mile radius
1 Facility
From $40/mo
Storage units in New Brighton, PA Within a 9-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Beaver Falls, PA Within a 11-mile radius
3 Facilities
Storage units in Avalon, PA Within a 13-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Zelienople, PA Within a 14-mile radius
1 Facility
From $45/mo
Storage units in Bellevue, PA Within a 14-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Allison Park, PA Within a 16-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Etna, PA Within a 19-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $30/mo
Storage units in Bridgeville, PA Within a 20-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Castle Shannon, PA Within a 22-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Prospect, PA Within a 23-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Whitehall, PA Within a 23-mile radius
1 Facility
From $50/mo
Storage units in Baldwin, PA Within a 24-mile radius
1 Facility
From $54/mo
Storage units in Verona, PA Within a 24-mile radius
1 Facility
From $56/mo
Storage units in Bethel Park, PA Within a 24-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $65/mo
Storage units in Wilkinsburg, PA Within a 24-mile radius
1 Facility
From $27/mo
Storage units in Canonsburg, PA Within a 25-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Springdale, PA Within a 26-mile radius
1 Facility
From $50/mo
Storage units in Houston, PA Within a 26-mile radius
1 Facility

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Lehigh Valley, PA
68 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Philadelphia, PA
59 Facilities
From $13/mo
Storage units in York, PA
21 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Pittsburgh, PA
19 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Lancaster, PA
17 Facilities
From $63/mo
Storage units in Allentown, PA
10 Facilities
From $47/mo
Storage units in Harrisburg, PA
9 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in West Chester, PA
8 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Hempfield, PA
8 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in West Mifflin, PA
6 Facilities
From $23/mo
Browse storage units in all Pennsylvania cities.