Self storage is especially helpful in the following cases for those living in Beaver Falls:
With Beaver Falls boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 2,222 people made Beaver Falls their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 9,069 people, a 8.05% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Beaver Falls's population grew 1.39%.
Here's how the population of Beaver Falls changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Beaver Falls, PA, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Beaver Falls, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 39% of Beaver Falls's residents are homeowners and the rest (61%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Beaver Falls home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Beaver Falls sees numerous students each year, who are enlisted in the city's no less than 2 higher education institutions. As many of these students are living in Beaver Falls over summer, they need a place to keep their dorm room belongings until the next semester starts. Fortunately, there are multiple self storage facilities in Beaver Falls located at a convenient distance from the campuses, and college students can easily rent a unit to keep their stuff safe.
Altogether, there are 3 storage units in Beaver Falls, PA in a total of 3 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Beaver Falls, PA. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Beaver Falls, PA is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 15010.