Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Monessen, PA, and nearby areas

17 available units | 1 facility

See Local Prices by Unit Size

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Pennsylvania cities.

Find out how self storage can help in Monessen, PA

Self storage in Monessen helps residents in many different ways and through various life events. Whether you are planning a move, or have too little storage space at home, the self storage market in Monessen is available to pick up the slack.

Self storage makes moving to Monessen, PA, a breeze

Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 665 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Monessen numbers close to 6,941 people, a -4.75% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Monessen's population decreased by 10.23% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Monessen changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Monessen, PA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Monessen, PA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Monessen, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 76% of Monessen's residents are homeowners and the rest (24%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Monessen home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Self storage in Monessen, PA, keeps college students' stuff over the summer break

Monessen sees numerous students each year, who are enlisted in the city's 1 higher education institution. As many of these students are living in Monessen over summer, they need a place to keep their dorm room belongings until the next semester starts. Fortunately, there are multiple self storage facilities in Monessen located at a convenient distance from the campuses, and college students can easily rent a unit to keep their stuff safe.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Monessen, PA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 15062.