Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 32 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Newport, PA.

1 facility in Newport, PA, plus 31 more within a 29-mile radius

Why renting self storage in Newport, PA, makes sense

Some of the common cases when self storage can help if you're a Newport resident include:

Turning to self storage when moving to Newport, PA

Due to growing job opportunities and lifestyle options, Newport welcomed around 279 people in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Currently, Newport's population hovers around 1,670 people, a 0.54% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Newport's population grew 8.65%.

Here's how the population of Newport changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Newport, PA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Newport, PA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Newport, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 47% of Newport's residents are homeowners and the rest (53%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Newport home is 3.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Newport, PA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 17074.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Enola, PA Within a 16-mile radius
1 Facility
From $75/mo
Storage units in Carlisle, PA Within a 21-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Camp Hill, PA Within a 21-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Annville, PA Within a 33-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Shippensburg, PA Within a 35-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $65/mo
Storage units in Lebanon, PA Within a 40-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $61/mo
Storage units in East York, PA Within a 44-mile radius
1 Facility
From $69/mo
Storage units in Gettysburg, PA Within a 46-mile radius
1 Facility
From $50/mo
Storage units in Dallastown, PA Within a 49-mile radius
1 Facility
From $35/mo
Storage units in Pottsville, PA Within a 50-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $36/mo
Storage units in Schuylkill Haven, PA Within a 50-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $53/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Lehigh Valley, PA
68 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Philadelphia, PA
59 Facilities
From $13/mo
Storage units in York, PA
21 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Pittsburgh, PA
19 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Lancaster, PA
17 Facilities
From $63/mo
Storage units in Allentown, PA
10 Facilities
From $47/mo
Storage units in Harrisburg, PA
9 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in West Chester, PA
8 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Hempfield, PA
8 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in West Mifflin, PA
6 Facilities
From $23/mo
Browse storage units in all Pennsylvania cities.