Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Waverly, TN, and nearby areas

69 available units | 1 facility | Average street rate: $109

See Local Prices by Unit Size

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Tennessee cities.

How much is a storage unit in Waverly, TN?

The average price for a non-climate-controlled self storage unit in Waverly, TN, is now $109 per month. To ensure easy access and a safe environment for your belongings, the storage facilities listed on StorageCafe feature amenities such as drive-up access, electric gates, security cameras, climate control, elevators and more. View all of the storage units located near you, select the unit size and amenities that work best for you, and contact the facility operator to book your Waverly, TN self storage unit.

When searching for a storage unit in Waverly, TN you have plenty of options! Depending on your needs, you might choose a thrifty small unit or go for maximum space with a large unit. Monthly rent for a storage unit in Waverly, TN starts at $87 and goes up to $214 for current listings.

Non Climate-Controlled Units*
Unit Size Avg. Street Rate
5x10 $87
10x10 $109
10x15 $134
10x20 $214
Average all sizes $136
Climate-Controlled Units*
Unit Size Avg. Street Rate
5x10 $87
10x10 $109
10x15 $134
10x20 $214
Average all sizes $136
*Average monthly rates for Waverly, TN in March 2024

Find your ideal self storage unit in Waverly, TN, today!

Interested in finding a storage unit for rent in Waverly, TN? There is one storage facility located in Waverly, TN, that provides safe and accessible storage units. Check out the storage units in your area and sort them based on price and amenities. Get details about unit sizes, type of access, climate control, presence of security cameras, and other features. Find out how much it costs to rent a small storage unit in Waverly, TN, and decide if it’s the right option for you.

Storage facilities usually rent units on a monthly basis, which gives you the flexibility of moving in and out whenever you need to. Rent your Waverly, TN, self storage unit for just a month or keep it for an entire year – whichever works best for you. You can always extend your rental period, or switch to a bigger or smaller unit, as needed. Pick the storage unit that's right for you and rent it today!

Top reasons for using storage in Waverly, TN:

Here are a few of the instances when self storage proves most useful if you live in Waverly:

Self storage makes moving to Waverly, TN, a breeze

Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 333 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Waverly numbers close to 4,236 people, a 2.72% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Waverly's population grew 2.92%.

Here's how the population of Waverly changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Waverly, TN, as per the U.S. Census.

The Waverly, TN, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Waverly, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 73% of Waverly's residents are homeowners and the rest (27%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Waverly home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Waverly, TN is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 37185.