Self storage has many different uses for Canutillo residents, from helping with the storage of a few boxes with extra stuff to storing an entire household's worth of furniture and other belongings when moving or remodeling. Find out what different types of self storage you can access in Canutillo:
Non-climate-controlled self storage units in Canutillo are great for belongings that aren't sensitive to heat or temperature such as gardening tools, plastic patio furniture and kitchen items. They can be outdoor units, which typically means you have drive-up access to them, or situated indoors. If you're looking for the smallest size available, a locker type of storage unit is also available.
Renting a non-climate-controlled storage unit costs around $67/month in Canutillo.
Climate-controlled self storage units provide extra protection for your valuables. The constant humidity and temperature in these units ensure the best environment even for the most delicate belongings. Fortunately, there is 1 climate-controlled storage facility in Canutillo.
Climate-controlled storage units are suitable for the long-term storage of many types of belongings, including valuable and fragile ones such as collectibles, antiques and electronics.
The street rate for a climate-controlled storage unit in Canutillo stands at around $74 per month.
If you live in Canutillo, here are some cases when self storage can make your life easier:
With Canutillo boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 453 people made Canutillo their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 6,393 people, a 28.68% change year-over-year.
However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Canutillo's population decreased by 10.36% in 2021.
Here's how the population of Canutillo changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Canutillo, TX, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Canutillo, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 77% of Canutillo's residents are homeowners and the rest (23%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Canutillo home is 3.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Altogether, there are 3 storage units in Canutillo, TX in a total of 3 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Canutillo, TX. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Canutillo, TX is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 79932, 79835.