Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Palmer, TX, and nearby areas

64 available units | 2 facilities

See Local Prices by Unit Size

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Texas cities.

Top reasons for using storage in Palmer, TX:

Here are a few of the instances when self storage proves most useful if you live in Palmer:

Self storage can streamline your move to Palmer, TX

Palmer is a popular moving destination that currently has about 4,011 residents, with around 416 people moving here in 2021 alone.

Compared to 10 years ago, Palmer's population grew 62.85%.

Here's how the population of Palmer changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Palmer, TX, as per the U.S. Census.

The new residents are ready to enjoy Palmer's many opportunities in terms of jobs, education and entertainment – and self storage can assist with the transition to a new place.

Whether you're relocating to Palmer from another city, or even if you're planning a local move, self storage can help you make the entire process easier. Rent a self storage unit next to your new home and drive or ship your possessions there as you pack them, simplifying moving day as much as possible.

The Palmer, TX, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Palmer, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 62% of Palmer's residents are homeowners and the rest (38%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Palmer home is 3.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Palmer, TX is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 75152.