Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 19 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Reedsburg, WI.

2 facilities in Reedsburg, WI, plus 17 more within a 29-mile radius

Top reasons for using storage in Reedsburg, WI:

Here are a few of the instances when self storage proves most useful if you live in Reedsburg:

Turning to self storage to ease moving to Reedsburg, WI

Close to 1,831 people moved to Reedsburg in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Reedsburg boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Reedsburg's total population now amounts to 9,942 people, representing a 4.56% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Reedsburg's population grew 7.74%.

Here's how the population of Reedsburg changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Reedsburg, WI, as per the U.S. Census.

The Reedsburg, WI, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Reedsburg, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 62% of Reedsburg's residents are homeowners and the rest (38%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Reedsburg home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Reedsburg, WI is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 53959.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Baraboo, WI Within a 14-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Wisconsin Dells, WI Within a 16-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Portage, WI Within a 26-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Lodi, WI Within a 27-mile radius
1 Facility
From $50/mo
Storage units in Cross Plains, WI Within a 34-mile radius
1 Facility
From $110/mo
Storage units in Arlington, WI Within a 36-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Waunakee, WI Within a 38-mile radius
1 Facility
From $60/mo
Storage units in Middleton, WI Within a 39-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $24/mo
Storage units in Mount Horeb, WI Within a 39-mile radius
1 Facility
From $36/mo
Storage units in DeForest, WI Within a 40-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $60/mo
Storage units in Verona, WI Within a 45-mile radius
1 Facility
From $110/mo
Storage units in Monona, WI Within a 48-mile radius
1 Facility
From $61/mo
Storage units in Fitchburg, WI Within a 48-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Columbus, WI Within a 50-mile radius
1 Facility
From $74/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Milwaukee, WI
36 Facilities
From $9/mo
Storage units in Madison, WI
23 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in Kenosha, WI
10 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in West Bend, WI
8 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Hudson, WI
7 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Sun Prairie, WI
7 Facilities
From $49/mo
Storage units in Grafton, WI
6 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Mequon, WI
6 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Racine, WI
6 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Franklin, WI
6 Facilities
From $46/mo
Browse storage units in all Wisconsin cities.