Self storage in Mechanicsville helps residents in many different ways and through various life events. Whether you are planning a move, or have too little storage space at home, the self storage market in Mechanicsville is available to pick up the slack.
In 2021, 75 people moved to Mechanicsville, attracted by the city's growing job opportunities and the lifestyle it offers, based on U.S. Census data. Mechanicsville is now home to 932 people, a -5.19% change year-over-year.
However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Mechanicsville's population decreased by 18.89% in 2021.
Here's how the population of Mechanicsville changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Mechanicsville, IA, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Mechanicsville, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 82% of Mechanicsville's residents are homeowners and the rest (18%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Mechanicsville home is 1.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Rents for current listings start at $47 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $82 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Mechanicsville, IA to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 5 storage units in Mechanicsville, IA in one storage facility currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Mechanicsville, IA. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Mechanicsville, IA start at $47 for storage units in the 52306 Zip Code. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Mechanicsville, IA.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Mechanicsville, IA.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Mechanicsville, IA is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 52306.