When you live in Rochester, you can easily make use of self storage to make your life easier in various circumstances. You could be turning to storage to help you better manage seasonal and bulky belongings that would otherwise clutter your living space. Different types of storage in Rochester serve different purposes and they can be classified into a few groups, as listed below.
Non-climate-controlled self storage units in Rochester are great for belongings that aren't sensitive to heat or temperature such as gardening tools, plastic patio furniture and kitchen items. They can be outdoor units, which typically means you have drive-up access to them, or situated indoors. If you're looking for the smallest size available, a locker type of storage unit is also available.
Renting a non-climate-controlled storage unit costs around $59/month in Rochester.
Renting a self storage unit in Rochester might be required in a variety of situations, ranging from a big event such as moving or downsizing to simply not having enough space at home. In all these situations, the self storage sector in Rochester can provide valuable help.
Rochester is a dynamic, vibrant city, with about 6,248 residents, and there are more coming in. Around 653 people moved to Rochester in 2021 alone, in order to make the most of the city's many opportunities, from employment to education and entertainment.
Compared to 10 years ago, Rochester's population grew 0.71%.
Here's how the population of Rochester changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Rochester, IN, as per the U.S. Census.
However, moving to Rochester, or even a local move within Rochester, can be complicated – self storage helps with the logistics.
Rent a self storage unit close to your new home and use it to store your belongings, as you pack them, to reduce the volume of items to transport on moving day. You can keep your belongings in storage if you have small repairs and cleaning to do at your new home, until everything is done.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Rochester, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 63% of Rochester's residents are homeowners and the rest (37%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Rochester home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
The average self storage price in Rochester, IN is $100 per month for a 10'x10' storage unit. Rents for current listings start at $60 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $200 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Rochester, IN to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 5 storage units in Rochester, IN in one storage facility currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Rochester, IN. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Rochester, IN start at $60 for storage units in the 46975 Zip Code. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Rochester, IN.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Rochester, IN.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Rochester, IN is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 46975.