When you live in Bardstown, you can rent a self storage unit for a variety of purposes. Whether you store bulky items, seasonal decorations or your car, self storage helps you better manage your home space. Let's take a look at the most common types of self storage that you can find in Bardstown:
Non-climate-controlled units are the most common type of units and Bardstown is no exception. The majority of non-climate-controlled units are outdoor, making it easy to enjoy drive-up access to them. Small non-climate-controlled units called lockers can also help when you're looking to store a few smaller things. Whether you have sturdy outdoor furniture, kitchenware or gardening tools, they can all go in a non-climate-controlled unit until you need them again.
Pricing for a non-climate-controlled storage unit is around $50/month in Bardstown.
Some of the common cases when self storage can help if you're a Bardstown resident include:
Bardstown is a dynamic, vibrant city, with about 13,425 residents, and there are more coming in. Around 2,240 people moved to Bardstown in 2021 alone, in order to make the most of the city's many opportunities, from employment to education and entertainment.
Compared to 10 years ago, Bardstown's population grew 9.23%.
Here's how the population of Bardstown changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Bardstown, KY, as per the U.S. Census.
However, moving to Bardstown, or even a local move within Bardstown, can be complicated – self storage helps with the logistics.
Rent a self storage unit close to your new home and use it to store your belongings, as you pack them, to reduce the volume of items to transport on moving day. You can keep your belongings in storage if you have small repairs and cleaning to do at your new home, until everything is done.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Bardstown, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 58% of Bardstown's residents are homeowners and the rest (42%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Bardstown home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
The average self storage price in Bardstown, KY is $50 per month for a 10'x10' storage unit. Rents for current listings start at $35 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $155 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Bardstown, KY to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 28 storage units in Bardstown, KY in a total of 10 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Bardstown, KY. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Bardstown, KY start at $35 for storage units in the 40004 Zip Code. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Bardstown, KY.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Bardstown, KY.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Bardstown, KY is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 40004.