Please provide a location to search for
Property Name

Browse 122 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around St. Matthews, KY

2 facilities in St. Matthews, KY, plus 120 more within a 13-mile radius

How much is a storage unit in St. Matthews, KY?

The average price for a non-climate-controlled self storage unit in St. Matthews, KY is now $136 per month. To ensure easy access and a safe environment for your belongings, the storage facilities listed on StorageCafe feature amenities such as drive-up access, electric gates, security cameras, climate control, elevators, and more. View all of the storage units located near you, select the unit size and amenities that work best for you, and contact the facility operator to book your St. Matthews, KY self storage unit.

When searching for a storage unit in St. Matthews, KY you have plenty of options! Depending on your needs, you might choose a thrifty small unit or go for maximum space with a large unit. Monthly rent for a storage unit in St. Matthews, KY starts at $37 and goes up to $490 for current listings.

Unit Size Lowest Price Average Price Highest Price
5x5 $37 $50 $58
5x10 $49 $75 $115
10x10 $136 $143 $159
10x15 $189 $225 $279
10x20 $229 $274 $395

Find your ideal self storage unit in St. Matthews, KY today!

Interested in finding a storage unit for rent in St. Matthews, KY? Search through the 2 storage facilities located in St. Matthews, KY that provide safe and accessible storage units. Check out the storage units in your area and sort them based on price and amenities. Get details about unit sizes, type of access, climate control, presence of security cameras, and other features. Find out how much it costs to rent a small storage unit in St. Matthews, KY and decide if it’s the right option for you.

Storage facilities usually rent units on a monthly basis, which gives you the flexibility of moving in and out whenever you need to. Rent your St. Matthews, KY self storage unit for just a month or keep it for an entire year – whichever works best for you. You can always extend your rental period, or switch to a bigger or smaller unit, as needed. Pick the storage unit that's right for you and rent it today!

Why turn to self storage in St. Matthews, KY?

Self storage is especially helpful in the following cases for those living in St. Matthews:

Self storage can assist you when you're relocating to St. Matthews, KY

With St. Matthews boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 3,359 people made St. Matthews their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 17,588 people, a -2.41% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, St. Matthews's population grew 0.34%.

Here's how the population of St. Matthews changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in St. Matthews, KY, as per the U.S. Census.

The St. Matthews, KY, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in St. Matthews, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 52% of St. Matthews's residents are homeowners and the rest (48%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a St. Matthews home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in St. Matthews, KY is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 40207, 40222.