Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 16 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Kentwood, LA.

1 facility in Kentwood, LA, plus 15 more within a 29-mile radius

Why renting self storage in Kentwood, LA, makes sense

Some of the common cases when self storage can help if you're a Kentwood resident include:

Turning to self storage when moving to Kentwood, LA

Due to growing job opportunities and lifestyle options, Kentwood welcomed around 410 people in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Currently, Kentwood's population hovers around 2,304 people, a 9.61% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Kentwood's population grew 21.14%.

Here's how the population of Kentwood changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Kentwood, LA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Kentwood, LA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Kentwood, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 55% of Kentwood's residents are homeowners and the rest (45%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Kentwood home is 3.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Kentwood, LA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 70444.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Amite, LA Within a 12-mile radius
1 Facility
From $27/mo
Storage units in Walker, LA Within a 31-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Ponchatoula, LA Within a 36-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Bogalusa, LA Within a 37-mile radius
2 Facilities
Storage units in Central, LA Within a 38-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Madisonville, LA Within a 38-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $70/mo
Storage units in Baker, LA Within a 46-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $80/mo
Storage units in Zachary, LA Within a 48-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $62/mo
Storage units in Prairieville, LA Within a 50-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $40/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Baton Rouge, LA
39 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in New Orleans, LA
28 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Hammond, LA
14 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Covington, LA
11 Facilities
From $12/mo
Storage units in Metairie, LA
11 Facilities
From $24/mo
Storage units in Slidell, LA
11 Facilities
From $30/mo
Storage units in Mandeville, LA
11 Facilities
From $32/mo
Storage units in Gonzales, LA
10 Facilities
From $56/mo
Storage units in Denham Springs, LA
8 Facilities
From $39/mo
Storage units in Kenner, LA
7 Facilities
From $22/mo
Browse storage units in all Louisiana cities.