Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 75 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Corunna, MI.

1 facility in Corunna, MI, plus 74 more within a 29-mile radius

Why self storage is popular in Corunna, MI:

Let's take a look at some of the cases when self storage can help if you live in Corunna:

Self storage makes moving to Corunna, MI, a breeze

Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 666 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Corunna numbers close to 3,116 people, a -7.34% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Corunna's population decreased by 10.05% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Corunna changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Corunna, MI, as per the U.S. Census.

The Corunna, MI, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Corunna, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 54% of Corunna's residents are homeowners and the rest (46%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Corunna home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Corunna, MI is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 48817.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Owosso, MI Within a 8-mile radius
1 Facility
From $45/mo
Storage units in Flushing, MI Within a 10-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Swartz Creek, MI Within a 13-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $27/mo
Storage units in Perry, MI Within a 18-mile radius
2 Facilities
Storage units in Linden, MI Within a 19-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Mount Morris, MI Within a 20-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $55/mo
Storage units in Clio, MI Within a 20-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Burton, MI Within a 22-mile radius
7 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Fenton, MI Within a 24-mile radius
7 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Fowlerville, MI Within a 25-mile radius
2 Facilities
Storage units in Haslett, MI Within a 25-mile radius
1 Facility
From $36/mo
Storage units in Bath, MI Within a 25-mile radius
1 Facility
From $35/mo
Storage units in Williamston, MI Within a 26-mile radius
Storage units in Davison, MI Within a 27-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $30/mo
Storage units in Howell, MI Within a 28-mile radius
7 Facilities
From $50/mo
Storage units in East Lansing, MI Within a 28-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Saginaw, MI Within a 28-mile radius
Storage units in Dewitt, MI Within a 31-mile radius
1 Facility
From $95/mo
Storage units in Ithaca, MI Within a 33-mile radius
Storage units in Lapeer, MI Within a 36-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $40/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Warren, MI
14 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Flint, MI
13 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Lansing, MI
12 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Holland, MI
12 Facilities
From $52/mo
Storage units in Livonia, MI
12 Facilities
From $59/mo
Storage units in Sterling Heights, MI
11 Facilities
From $18/mo
Storage units in Ann Arbor, MI
11 Facilities
From $33/mo
Storage units in Battle Creek, MI
10 Facilities
From $19/mo
Storage units in Troy, MI
10 Facilities
From $24/mo
Storage units in Jackson, MI
10 Facilities
From $35/mo
Browse storage units in all Michigan cities.