Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 3 storage facilities in the Greenville, NC, area (13-mile radius).

Find out how self storage can help in Greenville, NC

Self storage in Greenville helps residents in many different ways and through various life events. Whether you are planning a move, or have too little storage space at home, the self storage market in Greenville is available to pick up the slack.

Moving? Self storage in Greenville, NC, will streamline the process

Greenville is a popular city which attracts newcomers – around 27,366 people relocated to Greenville in 2021, striving to make the most of the thriving local economy and agreeable lifestyle.

Compared to 10 years ago, Greenville's population grew 3.99%.

Here's how the population of Greenville changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Greenville, NC, as per the U.S. Census.

Moving, whether long-distance or local, can be a laborious and complicated process. Renting a self storage unit in Greenville, close to your new home, and using it to store the bulk of your belongings prior to moving day makes the process easier. This offers you the time and the space to organize things better in your new home.

The Greenville, NC, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Greenville, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 34% of Greenville's residents are homeowners and the rest (66%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Greenville home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

College students can benefit from self storage

In Greenville, there are 2 colleges and universities. If you're a college student here, you can also use self storage at the end of the academic year. Instead of moving all your belongings back home — which can be expensive and time-consuming — it's easier to put your things in a storage unit until the next academic year begins. Self storage presents the same type of advantage for international students as they don't need to bring their belongings back if they visit their home country for the summer.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Greenville, NC is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 28590, 27834, 27858.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Wilson, NC Within a 32-mile radius
Storage units in Rocky Mount, NC Within a 33-mile radius
Storage units in Nashville, NC Within a 45-mile radius
Storage units in Princeton, NC Within a 47-mile radius
Storage units in Selma, NC Within a 50-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $50/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Charlotte, NC
88 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Raleigh, NC
72 Facilities
From $11/mo
Storage units in Greensboro, NC
59 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Durham, NC
42 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Fayetteville, NC
32 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Concord, NC
29 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in High Point, NC
24 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Asheville, NC
24 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Gastonia, NC
20 Facilities
From $29/mo
Browse storage units in all North Carolina cities.