Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 121 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Tijeras, NM.

1 facility in Tijeras, NM, plus 120 more within a 20-mile radius

The self storage variety in Tijeras, NM

If you're a Tijeras resident, self storage can assist you in various instances — whether you turn to renting a self storage unit for moving, downsizing or for keeping belongings away from home temporarily. Cars, RVs and other kinds of items are also routinely put in storage. Let's take a look at the popular types of self storage in Tijeras:

Non-climate-controlled self storage in Tijeras, NM, solves the bulk of your storage needs

The non-climate-controlled storage units in Tijeras are an excellent solution for storing most of your belongings, either long term or short term. Whether you need to store clothing, extra furniture, sporting equipment or seasonal decorations, you can use one of the non-climate-controlled storage units in Tijeras.

Non-climate-controlled self storage is the most popular type of self storage, suitable for a wide range of belongings, and it's usually the most affordable type of self storage.

Renting a 10'x10' non-climate-controlled self storage unit in Tijeras averages out at $102 per month.

Top reasons for using storage in Tijeras, NM:

Here are a few of the instances when self storage proves most useful if you live in Tijeras:

Turning to self storage when moving to Tijeras, NM

Due to growing job opportunities and lifestyle options, Tijeras welcomed around 26 people in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Currently, Tijeras's population hovers around 529 people, a -17.08% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Tijeras's population grew 33.25%.

Here's how the population of Tijeras changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Tijeras, NM, as per the U.S. Census.

The Tijeras, NM, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Tijeras, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 69% of Tijeras's residents are homeowners and the rest (31%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Tijeras home is 1.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Tijeras, NM is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 87059.

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Albuquerque, NM
100 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Las Cruces, NM
41 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Santa Fe, NM
40 Facilities
From $19/mo
Storage units in Alamogordo, NM
18 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Rio Rancho, NM
14 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in Los Lunas, NM
12 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Belen, NM
10 Facilities
From $72/mo
Storage units in Bernalillo, NM
8 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in North Valley, NM
8 Facilities
From $26/mo
Storage units in Santa Teresa, NM
2 Facilities
From $25/mo
Browse storage units in all New Mexico cities.