Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Nolensville, TN, and nearby areas

222 available units | 1 facility

See Local Prices by Unit Size

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Tennessee cities.

What types of storage can you find in Nolensville, TN?

Self storage offers a wide range of services to residents of Nolensville, whether they need a small, climate-controlled unit to keep some valuables, or, on the contrary, a unit big enough for a large recreational vehicle. Check out the main types of self storage you can find, and rent, in Nolensville:

Non-climate-controlled self storage in Nolensville, TN

Non-climate-controlled units are generally the lowest priced and most popular storage units, suitable for storing different types of belongings, such as clothing, furniture, tools and equipment, or vehicles.

The average rate for a 10'x10' storage unit in Nolensville stands at $120.

Use climate-controlled self storage in Nolensville, TN, for your valuable and delicate items

Climate-controlled units in Nolensville ensure the right environment for expensive or fragile items, such as collectibles, antique furniture, electronics, old books, and more. The temperature- and humidity-controlled environment ensures that your items will be perfectly safe while in storage.

Climate-controlled storage units in Nolensville can be slightly more expensive than regular ones but ensure the best environment for your valuables, regardless of the weather outside.

The average monthly rent for a 10'x10' climate-controlled self storage unit in Nolensville hovers around $151 per month.

Here's why you need self storage in Nolensville, TN

Self storage can help residents of Nolensville in a variety of ways, from temporarily storing items while moving or renovating to long-term storage of various belongings, be they furniture, clothing, appliances, tools and equipment, and so on.

Self storage can assist you when you're relocating to Nolensville, TN

With Nolensville boasting varied job prospects and an attractive lifestyle, 2,303 people made Nolensville their new home in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Overall, the city's population is 13,393 people, a 45.24% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Nolensville's population grew 130.44%.

Here's how the population of Nolensville changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Nolensville, TN, as per the U.S. Census.

The Nolensville, TN, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Nolensville, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 93% of Nolensville's residents are homeowners and the rest (7%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Nolensville home is 3.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Nolensville, TN is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 37135.