Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Why you should rent a self storage unit in Whitesboro, TX:

If you live in Whitesboro, here are some cases when self storage can make your life easier:

Turning to self storage when moving to Whitesboro, TX

Due to growing job opportunities and lifestyle options, Whitesboro welcomed around 792 people in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Currently, Whitesboro's population hovers around 4,054 people, a 0.27% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Whitesboro's population grew 6.49%.

Here's how the population of Whitesboro changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Whitesboro, TX, as per the U.S. Census.

The Whitesboro, TX, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Whitesboro, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 67% of Whitesboro's residents are homeowners and the rest (33%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Whitesboro home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Whitesboro, TX is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 76273.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Gainesville, TX Within a 16-mile radius
Storage units in Sherman, TX Within a 19-mile radius
Storage units in Pilot Point, TX Within a 26-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $95/mo
Storage units in Celina, TX Within a 30-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $92/mo
Storage units in Van Alstyne, TX Within a 31-mile radius
Storage units in Sanger, TX Within a 31-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Aubrey, TX Within a 33-mile radius
8 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Prosper, TX Within a 35-mile radius
8 Facilities
From $27/mo
Storage units in Anna, TX Within a 36-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in Krum, TX Within a 39-mile radius
7 Facilities
From $40/mo
Storage units in Melissa, TX Within a 39-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Denton, TX Within a 39-mile radius
28 Facilities
From $28/mo
Storage units in Little Elm, TX Within a 39-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $33/mo
Storage units in McKinney, TX Within a 41-mile radius
24 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Frisco, TX Within a 41-mile radius
13 Facilities
From $32/mo
Storage units in Lake Dallas, TX Within a 44-mile radius
2 Facilities
Storage units in Bonham, TX Within a 46-mile radius
Storage units in Argyle, TX Within a 46-mile radius
7 Facilities
From $19/mo
Storage units in The Colony, TX Within a 47-mile radius
7 Facilities
From $30/mo
Storage units in Decatur, TX Within a 47-mile radius

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Houston, TX
319 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in San Antonio, TX
207 Facilities
From $7/mo
Storage units in Fort Worth, TX
141 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Dallas, TX
134 Facilities
From $12/mo
Storage units in Austin, TX
127 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in El Paso, TX
88 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Corpus Christi, TX
71 Facilities
From $23/mo
Storage units in Arlington, TX
58 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in Spring, TX
52 Facilities
From $11/mo
Storage units in Lubbock, TX
47 Facilities
From $19/mo
Browse storage units in all Texas cities.