Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Manitowoc, WI, and nearby areas

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Wisconsin cities.

Why you should rent a self storage unit in Manitowoc, WI:

If you live in Manitowoc, here are some cases when self storage can make your life easier:

Turning to self storage to ease moving to Manitowoc, WI

Close to 4,286 people moved to Manitowoc in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Manitowoc boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Manitowoc's total population now amounts to 34,267 people, representing a 5.25% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Manitowoc's population grew 1.85%.

Here's how the population of Manitowoc changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Manitowoc, WI, as per the U.S. Census.

The Manitowoc, WI, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Manitowoc, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 65% of Manitowoc's residents are homeowners and the rest (35%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Manitowoc home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Storage for college students

Manitowoc is home to 1 college or university. Manitowoc students, especially international students or those coming from out of state, can turn to self storage to keep their seasonal clothing, furniture and appliances in storage when an academic year ends to avoid moving their belongings back home for the summer.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Manitowoc, WI is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 54220.