Self storage offers a wide range of services to residents of Port Washington, whether they need a small, climate-controlled unit to keep some valuables, or, on the contrary, a unit big enough for a large recreational vehicle. Check out the main types of self storage you can find, and rent, in Port Washington:
Self storage units in Port Washington come in many shapes and sizes as they serve various needs. Non-climate-controlled units are the most common ones and they're usually situated outdoors. That means they often offer the perk of drive-up access. Most people store items such as patio furniture, kitchen items and gardening tools in non-climate-controlled units. You can also rent indoor units — the smaller ones are also known as lockers.
The cost of a non-climate-controlled storage stands at around $45/month in Port Washington.
Self storage in Port Washington helps residents in many different ways and through various life events. Whether you are planning a move, or have too little storage space at home, the self storage market in Port Washington is available to pick up the slack.
Port Washington is a dynamic, vibrant city, with about 12,273 residents, and there are more coming in. Around 1,575 people moved to Port Washington in 2021 alone, in order to make the most of the city's many opportunities, from employment to education and entertainment.
Compared to 10 years ago, Port Washington's population grew 8.99%.
Here's how the population of Port Washington changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Port Washington, WI, as per the U.S. Census.
However, moving to Port Washington, or even a local move within Port Washington, can be complicated – self storage helps with the logistics.
Rent a self storage unit close to your new home and use it to store your belongings, as you pack them, to reduce the volume of items to transport on moving day. You can keep your belongings in storage if you have small repairs and cleaning to do at your new home, until everything is done.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Port Washington, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 65% of Port Washington's residents are homeowners and the rest (35%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Port Washington home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Rents for current listings start at $40 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $120 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Port Washington, WI to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 9 storage units in Port Washington, WI in a total of 2 storage facilities currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Port Washington, WI. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Port Washington, WI start at $40 for storage units in Greater Milwaukee neighborhood. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Port Washington, WI.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Port Washington, WI.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Port Washington, WI is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 53074.