Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Sebastopol, CA, and nearby areas

220 available units | 2 facilities

See Local Prices by Unit Size

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all California cities.

Here's why you need self storage in Sebastopol, CA

Renting a self storage unit in Sebastopol might be required in a variety of situations, ranging from a big event such as moving or downsizing to simply not having enough space at home. In all these situations, the self storage sector in Sebastopol can provide valuable help.

Self storage in Sebastopol, CA, makes moving easier

Sebastopol is a dynamic, vibrant city, with about 7,563 residents, and there are more coming in. Around 659 people moved to Sebastopol in 2021 alone, in order to make the most of the city's many opportunities, from employment to education and entertainment.

Compared to 10 years ago, Sebastopol's population grew 2.05%.

Here's how the population of Sebastopol changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Sebastopol, CA, as per the U.S. Census.

However, moving to Sebastopol, or even a local move within Sebastopol, can be complicated – self storage helps with the logistics.

Rent a self storage unit close to your new home and use it to store your belongings, as you pack them, to reduce the volume of items to transport on moving day. You can keep your belongings in storage if you have small repairs and cleaning to do at your new home, until everything is done.

The Sebastopol, CA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Sebastopol, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 57% of Sebastopol's residents are homeowners and the rest (43%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Sebastopol home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Sebastopol, CA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 95472.