Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 121 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Medina, MN.

1 facility in Medina, MN, plus 120 more within a 19-mile radius

Why self storage is popular in Medina, MN:

Let's take a look at some of the cases when self storage can help if you live in Medina:

Turning to self storage to ease moving to Medina, MN

Close to 856 people moved to Medina in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Medina boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Medina's total population now amounts to 6,654 people, representing a 1.60% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Medina's population grew 35.91%.

Here's how the population of Medina changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Medina, MN, as per the U.S. Census.

The Medina, MN, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Medina, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 96% of Medina's residents are homeowners and the rest (4%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Medina home is 4.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Medina, MN is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 55340, 55356, 55359.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Orono, MN Within a 5-mile radius
1 Facility
From $109/mo
Storage units in Greenfield, MN Within a 7-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Mound, MN Within a 8-mile radius
1 Facility
From $119/mo
Storage units in Maple Grove, MN Within a 8-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Shorewood, MN Within a 9-mile radius
1 Facility
From $30/mo
Storage units in Minnetonka, MN Within a 10-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $24/mo
Storage units in New Hope, MN Within a 10-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $31/mo
Storage units in Rogers, MN Within a 11-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $39/mo
Storage units in Osseo, MN Within a 11-mile radius
1 Facility
From $21/mo
Storage units in Crystal, MN Within a 11-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Golden Valley, MN Within a 12-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Hopkins, MN Within a 12-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in St. Louis Park, MN Within a 13-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $36/mo
Storage units in Chanhassen, MN Within a 13-mile radius
1 Facility
From $47/mo
Storage units in Brooklyn Park, MN Within a 13-mile radius
5 Facilities
From $25/mo
Storage units in St. Michael, MN Within a 13-mile radius
1 Facility
From $89/mo
Storage units in Brooklyn Center, MN Within a 14-mile radius
1 Facility
From $30/mo
Storage units in Champlin, MN Within a 14-mile radius
1 Facility
From $19/mo
Storage units in Eden Prairie, MN Within a 15-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Albertville, MN Within a 15-mile radius
1 Facility
From $69/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Minneapolis, MN
18 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in St. Paul, MN
11 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in Shakopee, MN
8 Facilities
From $23/mo
Storage units in Eagan, MN
7 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Coon Rapids, MN
7 Facilities
From $19/mo
Storage units in St. Cloud, MN
7 Facilities
From $49/mo
Storage units in Blaine, MN
6 Facilities
From $10/mo
Storage units in Bloomington, MN
6 Facilities
From $12/mo
Storage units in Plymouth, MN
6 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Edina, MN
6 Facilities
From $26/mo
Browse storage units in all Minnesota cities.