When you live in Oxford, you can rent a self storage unit for a variety of purposes. Whether you store bulky items, seasonal decorations or your car, self storage helps you better manage your home space. Let's take a look at the most common types of self storage that you can find in Oxford:
The standard storage unit is typically non-climate-controlled, and it can assist you in various ways. It is designed to hold items that are not sensitive to temperature and humidity fluctuations. Some of these items include plastic patio furniture, gardening tools and kitchen utensils. Moreover, non-climate-controlled units are often outdoor ones, which means they have drive-up access.
A non-climate-controlled storage unit rents for about $61/month in Oxford.
Here are a few of the instances when self storage proves most useful if you live in Oxford:
Close to 10,681 people moved to Oxford in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Oxford boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Oxford's total population now amounts to 22,783 people, representing a -1.76% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Oxford's population grew 6.77%.
Here's how the population of Oxford changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Oxford, OH, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Oxford, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 37% of Oxford's residents are homeowners and the rest (63%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Oxford home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Oxford has a long academic tradition, hosting thousands of students throughout the school year. There is 1 college and university in Oxford. Their students most likely need a place to temporarily store their belongings, especially during holidays when most go back home. Fortunately, there are several self storage facilities in Oxford located near the campuses, where students can keep their belongings safely over summer or other school breaks.
The average self storage price in Oxford, OH is $61 per month for a 10'x10' storage unit. Rents for current listings start at $45 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $155 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Oxford, OH to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 6 storage units in Oxford, OH in one storage facility currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Oxford, OH. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Oxford, OH start at $45 for storage units in the 45056 Zip Code. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Oxford, OH.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Oxford, OH.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Oxford, OH is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 45056.