Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 121 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Darby, PA.

1 facility in Darby, PA, plus 120 more within a 15-mile radius

Why you should rent a self storage unit in Darby, PA:

If you live in Darby, here are some cases when self storage can make your life easier:

Turning to self storage to ease moving to Darby, PA

Close to 1,067 people moved to Darby in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Darby boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Darby's total population now amounts to 10,688 people, representing a -0.21% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Darby's population grew 0.38%.

Here's how the population of Darby changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Darby, PA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Darby, PA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Darby, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 48% of Darby's residents are homeowners and the rest (52%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Darby home is 3.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Darby, PA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 19023.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Collingdale, PA Within a 1-mile radius
1 Facility
From $50/mo
Storage units in Sharon Hill, PA Within a 2-mile radius
1 Facility
From $105/mo
Storage units in Lansdowne, PA Within a 2-mile radius
1 Facility
From $54/mo
Storage units in Glenolden, PA Within a 2-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $26/mo
Storage units in Clifton Heights, PA Within a 2-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $52/mo
Storage units in Upper Darby, PA Within a 3-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $15/mo
Storage units in Drexel Hill, PA Within a 4-mile radius
1 Facility
From $35/mo
Storage units in Springfield, PA Within a 5-mile radius
1 Facility
From $44/mo
Storage units in Havertown, PA Within a 5-mile radius
1 Facility
From $55/mo
Storage units in Upland, PA Within a 8-mile radius
Storage units in Brookhaven, PA Within a 8-mile radius
1 Facility
From $26/mo
Storage units in Media, PA Within a 8-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $32/mo
Storage units in Aston, PA Within a 10-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $73/mo
Storage units in Bellmawr, NJ Within a 10-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $36/mo
Storage units in Newtown Square, PA Within a 10-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $49/mo
Storage units in Woodbury, NJ Within a 11-mile radius
1 Facility
From $55/mo
Storage units in Mantua, NJ Within a 11-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $35/mo
Storage units in Conshohocken, PA Within a 12-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $27/mo
Storage units in King of Prussia, PA Within a 14-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $19/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Lehigh Valley, PA
68 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in Philadelphia, PA
58 Facilities
From $13/mo
Storage units in York, PA
21 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Pittsburgh, PA
18 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Allentown, PA
10 Facilities
From $54/mo
Storage units in Harrisburg, PA
9 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in West Chester, PA
8 Facilities
From $27/mo
Storage units in Hempfield, PA
8 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in West Mifflin, PA
6 Facilities
From $21/mo
Storage units in Scranton, PA
6 Facilities
From $41/mo
Browse storage units in all Pennsylvania cities.