Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Liberty, TX, and nearby areas

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Texas cities.

Here's why you need self storage in Liberty, TX

Self storage can help residents of Liberty in a variety of ways, from temporarily storing items while moving or renovating to long-term storage of various belongings, be they furniture, clothing, appliances, tools and equipment, and so on.

Turning to self storage when moving to Liberty, TX

Due to growing job opportunities and lifestyle options, Liberty welcomed around 1,583 people in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Currently, Liberty's population hovers around 8,227 people, a -11.53% change year-over-year.

However, there is a lot of outbound migration as well. In fact, compared to 10 years previously, Liberty's population decreased by 3.07% in 2021.

Here's how the population of Liberty changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Liberty, TX, as per the U.S. Census.

The Liberty, TX, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Liberty, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 70% of Liberty's residents are homeowners and the rest (30%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Liberty home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Liberty, TX is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 77575.