Please provide a location to search for

Storage units in Front Royal, VA, and nearby areas

102 available units | 1 facility

See Local Prices by Unit Size

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Check out storage units in popular cities:

Browse storage units in all Virginia cities.

Here's why you need self storage in Front Royal, VA

Self storage can help residents of Front Royal in a variety of ways, from temporarily storing items while moving or renovating to long-term storage of various belongings, be they furniture, clothing, appliances, tools and equipment, and so on.

Self storage in Front Royal, VA, makes moving easier

Front Royal is a dynamic, vibrant city, with about 15,039 residents, and there are more coming in. Around 2,147 people moved to Front Royal in 2021 alone, in order to make the most of the city's many opportunities, from employment to education and entertainment.

Compared to 10 years ago, Front Royal's population grew 3.45%.

Here's how the population of Front Royal changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Front Royal, VA, as per the U.S. Census.

However, moving to Front Royal, or even a local move within Front Royal, can be complicated – self storage helps with the logistics.

Rent a self storage unit close to your new home and use it to store your belongings, as you pack them, to reduce the volume of items to transport on moving day. You can keep your belongings in storage if you have small repairs and cleaning to do at your new home, until everything is done.

The Front Royal, VA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Front Royal, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 58% of Front Royal's residents are homeowners and the rest (42%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Front Royal home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the Ideal Storage Unit Near You at the Best Price by Browsing the Largest Selection of Listings Online on StorageCafe!

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Front Royal, VA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 22630.