Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 22 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Terrace Heights, WA.

2 facilities in Terrace Heights, WA, plus 20 more within a 24-mile radius

Why turn to self storage in Terrace Heights, WA?

Self storage is especially helpful in the following cases for those living in Terrace Heights:

Turning to self storage to ease moving to Terrace Heights, WA

Close to 1,870 people moved to Terrace Heights in 2021, according to U.S. Census data, with Terrace Heights boasting attractive employment opportunities and a great lifestyle. Terrace Heights's total population now amounts to 9,114 people, representing a 2.21% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Terrace Heights's population grew 45.17%.

Here's how the population of Terrace Heights changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Terrace Heights, WA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Terrace Heights, WA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Terrace Heights, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 67% of Terrace Heights's residents are homeowners and the rest (33%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Terrace Heights home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Terrace Heights, WA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 98901.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Yakima, WA Within a 25-mile radius
13 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Selah, WA Within a 26-mile radius
1 Facility
From $54/mo
Storage units in Sunnyside, WA Within a 28-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in West Richland, WA Within a 45-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $49/mo
Storage units in Richland, WA Within a 49-mile radius
11 Facilities
From $49/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Seattle, WA
66 Facilities
From $7/mo
Storage units in Tacoma, WA
40 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Puyallup, WA
33 Facilities
From $16/mo
Storage units in Vancouver, WA
32 Facilities
From $22/mo
Storage units in Spokane Valley, WA
26 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Kent, WA
26 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Everett, WA
24 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Spokane, WA
23 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in Kennewick, WA
20 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Lacey, WA
14 Facilities
From $45/mo
Browse storage units in all Washington cities.