If you live in Delafield, here are some cases when self storage can make your life easier:
Delafield is a popular moving destination that currently has about 7,172 residents, with around 781 people moving here in 2021 alone.
Compared to 10 years ago, Delafield's population grew 1.59%.
Here's how the population of Delafield changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Delafield, WI, as per the U.S. Census.
The new residents are ready to enjoy Delafield's many opportunities in terms of jobs, education and entertainment – and self storage can assist with the transition to a new place.
Whether you're relocating to Delafield from another city, or even if you're planning a local move, self storage can help you make the entire process easier. Rent a self storage unit next to your new home and drive or ship your possessions there as you pack them, simplifying moving day as much as possible.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Delafield, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 66% of Delafield's residents are homeowners and the rest (34%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Delafield home is 2.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
Altogether, there is one storage unit in Delafield, WI in one storage facility currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Delafield, WI. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Delafield, WI is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 53058, 53018, 53029.