If you're a Battle Ground resident, self storage can assist you in various instances — whether you turn to renting a self storage unit for moving, downsizing or for keeping belongings away from home temporarily. Cars, RVs and other kinds of items are also routinely put in storage. Let's take a look at the popular types of self storage in Battle Ground:
Self storage units in Battle Ground come in many shapes and sizes as they serve various needs. Non-climate-controlled units are the most common ones and they're usually situated outdoors. That means they often offer the perk of drive-up access. Most people store items such as patio furniture, kitchen items and gardening tools in non-climate-controlled units. You can also rent indoor units — the smaller ones are also known as lockers.
The cost of a non-climate-controlled storage stands at around $83/month in Battle Ground.
Some of the common cases when self storage can help if you're a Battle Ground resident include:
Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 230 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Battle Ground numbers close to 2,082 people, a 15.92% change year-over-year.
Compared to 10 years ago, Battle Ground's population grew 75.25%.
Here's how the population of Battle Ground changed over the last 10 years:
Numbers are total population figures in Battle Ground, IN, as per the U.S. Census.
Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Battle Ground, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.
About 86% of Battle Ground's residents are homeowners and the rest (14%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Battle Ground home is 3.
Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.
The average self storage price in Battle Ground, IN is $95 per month for a 10'x10' storage unit. Rents for current listings start at $45 for smaller storage lockers and can rise to $205 for large unit sizes. Search for self storage in Battle Ground, IN to find the ideal unit that suits your needs and budget.
Altogether, there are 12 storage units in Battle Ground, IN in one storage facility currently listed on StorageCafe.
There’s a range of unit sizes in Battle Ground, IN. Rent a 5'x5' unit to hold some boxes, a 10'x10' for a bedroom’s contents, or a 10'x20' for a car. Find out more about the right unit size for your needs in our self storage unit size guide.
You are more likely to find cheap storage away from the city center. Prices also differ depending on the size and amenities the facility offers. Self storage prices in Battle Ground, IN start at $45 for storage units in the 47920 Zip Code. Make sure you also look out for discounts and special offers. For value-for-money rates, you can check out our cheap storage units in Battle Ground, IN.
Most certainly. Stock can be stored there, and files can be kept safe in a climate-controlled unit. For storing raw materials and furniture, we recommend looking for a large size storage unit in Battle Ground, IN.
Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Battle Ground, IN is now only a few clicks away!
The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.
The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 47920.