Please provide a location to search for
Property Name
Amenities

Browse 122 storage facilities for the best storage units in and around Spring City, PA.

2 facilities in Spring City, PA, plus 120 more within a 25-mile radius

Why turn to self storage in Spring City, PA?

Self storage is especially helpful in the following cases for those living in Spring City:

Self storage makes moving to Spring City, PA, a breeze

Attracted by job opportunities and the great lifestyle it caters to, 296 people moved here in 2021, based on U.S. Census data. Spring City numbers close to 3,465 people, a 4.78% change year-over-year.

Compared to 10 years ago, Spring City's population grew 3.96%.

Here's how the population of Spring City changed over the last 10 years:

Numbers are total population figures in Spring City, PA, as per the U.S. Census.

The Spring City, PA, housing market is assisted by the local self storage sector

Keeping a home neat and tidy can be a difficult endeavor for many people in Spring City, depending on factors such as the size of their living space, the size of the family and their spending habits.

About 47% of Spring City's residents are homeowners and the rest (53%) are renters. The number of bedrooms most commonly found in a Spring City home is 2.

Whether you're a renter in a small apartment or living in a spacious house with your big family, storage space at home might not be enough. A self storage unit can keep items you're not using on daily basis, such as extra clothing and furniture, tools, baby items, sports equipment and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Easiest Way to Find Self Storage Near You

Are you looking to declutter your home and free up living space? You can now browse storage units near you that suit both your needs and your budget. StorageCafe listings include units of different sizes and prices and have a wide array of available amenities, so you don’t have to worry about your personal belongings. Here, you can easily look up storage facilities in your neighborhood or your ZIP code. Ideally, for easy access, you should try to find a unit within a 3-to-5-mile radius of your home. StorageCafe also makes it easy for you to explore storage listings in other cities, if you’re thinking about relocating, for example. Your perfect storage unit in Spring City, PA is now only a few clicks away!

The demographic data is from proprietary websites, Yardi Matrix and the 2021 American Community Survey (the latest U.S. Census Bureau release). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information used for specific neighborhoods and/or ZIP Codes.

The following ZIP Codes are included in this demographic data: 19475.

Check out storage units in nearby cities:

Storage units in Royersford, PA Within a 5-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $49/mo
Storage units in Pottstown, PA Within a 5-mile radius
6 Facilities
From $46/mo
Storage units in Phoenixville, PA Within a 5-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $50/mo
Storage units in Collegeville, PA Within a 9-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $32/mo
Storage units in Exton, PA Within a 10-mile radius
1 Facility
From $20/mo
Storage units in Malvern, PA Within a 10-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $31/mo
Storage units in Downingtown, PA Within a 12-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $38/mo
Storage units in Norristown, PA Within a 13-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $36/mo
Storage units in Berwyn, PA Within a 13-mile radius
1 Facility
From $43/mo
Storage units in King of Prussia, PA Within a 13-mile radius
4 Facilities
From $13/mo
Storage units in Boyertown, PA Within a 13-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Bridgeport, PA Within a 15-mile radius
1 Facility
From $30/mo
Storage units in Newtown Square, PA Within a 16-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $38/mo
Storage units in Telford, PA Within a 17-mile radius
1 Facility
Storage units in Souderton, PA Within a 17-mile radius
2 Facilities
From $26/mo
Storage units in Conshohocken, PA Within a 18-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $26/mo
Storage units in Blue Bell, PA Within a 18-mile radius
1 Facility
From $22/mo
Storage units in Plymouth Meeting, PA Within a 18-mile radius
1 Facility
From $31/mo
Storage units in Hatfield, PA Within a 19-mile radius
1 Facility
From $25/mo
Storage units in Coatesville, PA Within a 19-mile radius
3 Facilities
From $29/mo

Check out storage units in trending cities:

Storage units in Lehigh Valley, PA
68 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Philadelphia, PA
59 Facilities
From $18/mo
Storage units in York, PA
20 Facilities
From $17/mo
Storage units in Pittsburgh, PA
18 Facilities
From $14/mo
Storage units in Allentown, PA
10 Facilities
From $44/mo
Storage units in Harrisburg, PA
9 Facilities
From $29/mo
Storage units in West Chester, PA
8 Facilities
From $20/mo
Storage units in Hempfield, PA
8 Facilities
From $45/mo
Storage units in West Mifflin, PA
6 Facilities
From $9/mo
Storage units in Scranton, PA
6 Facilities
From $37/mo
Browse storage units in all Pennsylvania cities.